The RACV Ladies Masters, now in its twenty-seventh year, enjoys an international reputation amongst the world's best LPGA Players and global television audiences. Nothing has been overlooked in our Karrie Webb Club Corporate Package for next year's Ladies Masters set to tee-off 25 - 28 February 2016. RACV Royal Pines Resort is the place to be in February with your corporate guests.
All corporate guests attending the Ladies Masters can wine and dine in the dedicated sponsors dining room located within the RACV Royal Pines Resort complex. Equipped with large screens to follow the Leader Board and on course action, guests will enjoy a lavish selection of food and wines in an atmosphere one has to experience.
The networking opportunities are abundant as in excess of 500 corporate guests daily enjoy the Karrie Webb Club facility.
KARRIE WEBB CLUB
Daily Package (Thursday to Sunday available)
- Eight (8) Seats in the elevated Karrie Webb Club viewing platform overlooking the 18th green daily, with bar facilities available.
- Reserved table for eight (8) people in the RACV Royal Pines Resort sponsor dining room daily, with sumptuous buffet lunch included.
- Complimentary selection of beer, wines and soft drinks daily, between 12noon and 2pm in the RACV Royal Pines Resort sponsor dining room.
- Preferential sponsor car parking for all guests daily, including free shuttle to and from the main entry point.
- Credentials for eight (8) guests daily accessing the course, Tee's Clubhouse, sponsor dining room and the reserved Karrie Webb Club viewing platform.
- Five (5) any one day course only admission passes.
- Sponsor accreditation on the main Results Board and daily draw sheet (min of two days required).
- Complimentary draw sheets for all guests.
- Access to preferred sponsor rates on RACV Royal Pines Resort Accommodation.
Four Days - $7,500 + GST
Sunday - $2,400 + GST
Saturday - $2,200 + GST
Thursday & Friday - $2,100 + GST
Partner an LPGA Golf Professional in the official Pro-Am tournament scheduled to be held on Wednesday of tournament week.
To be played over the RACV Ladies Masters layout under tournament conditions.
Prize giving ceremony and catering following / prior to play.
Single invitations or team invitations available.
Pro-Am Team (3) - $3,850 + GST
Pro-Am Spot (1) - $1,700 + GST